Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Diddy had a “brief phone conversation with family members” after discovering the shocking scandal. Diddy’s seven children will…..see more

Published

on

Currently in prison on sex trafficking charges, 54-year-old rap star Diddy (Sean Combs) worries about the well-being of his children, four of whom are motherless.

Diddy had a “brief phone conversation with family members,” People reported. Insiders said the father of seven is very concerned about the health of his children.

“He is very concerned about his children and their well-being. Diddy has three young children, two of whom are now motherless. Four of his seven children were left without their mother while he was in custody,” the source said.

Diddy with 6 of his 7 children. Photo: Diddy

A second source close to the family said the rapper’s children are in a state of shock and grief after their father was arrested and charged with multiple crimes. “It’s heartbreaking to see the kids in this state,” the source said. “Diddy is their father. To them, he’s not Diddy the rap star, he’s their dad. He’s always been a loving and caring father.”

Diddy has son Christian, 26, and twins Jessie and D’Lila, 17, with his late wife Kim Porter, a model who died in 2018 at the age of 47. The rapper also adopted Porter’s 33-year-old son Quincy. The music mogul is also father to son Justin, 30, with stylist Misa Hylton, and daughter Chance, 18, with Sarah Chapman.

He welcomed his youngest daughter, Love, with Dana Tran in October 2022.

Diddy’s youngest daughter is less than two years old.

Last week, sources confirmed that Diddy is desperate to talk to his children while he is behind bars in a New York City jail. TMZ reported that Diddy’s family members are leaning on each other these days and praying for strength.

The “I’ll Be Missing You” singer was reportedly placed on suicide watch after being denied bail. In the indictment, prosecutors asked the judge to deny Diddy bail for fear the rapper would flee.

The rapper and music producer was arrested on September 16 in New York and charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit extortion, sex trafficking by force, and transportation to engage in prostitution. The rapper has pleaded not guilty.

Previously, he was sued by his ex-girlfriend, singer Casandra Ventura, for rape and domestic violence during their 10-year relationship. Many women and employees later filed lawsuits against Diddy for sexual abuse and coercion. The rapper is facing at least eight civil lawsuits and he denies any wrongdoing.

NEWS9 hours ago

Headlines:Prince Harry’s net worth in 2025: How much has he made since his Royal exit…mores news

ROYAL FAMILY10 hours ago

Breaking:Charity boss accused of ‘playing the race card’ in Prince Harry row….read more

NFL14 hours ago

Exclusive News:Taylor Swift Loses to Kim Kardashian on Forbes Billionaires List.see more.

NFL15 hours ago

EXCLUSIVE: ALISON BOSHOFF ‘Grief-stricken’ Prince Harry feels ‘like he’s had one of his fingers cut off’ amid charity chaos, as his friends reveal ‘he’s in total shock’.see more

NFL15 hours ago

Breaking News: 0:09 / 0:09 New Mock Draft Has Dolphins Upgrading Defensive LineNew Mock Draft Has Dolphins Upgrading Defensive Line Chiefs’ Travis Kelce And Taylor Swift Focus On Major Relationship Realization….see more

NFL15 hours ago

Breaking new : Harry charity engulfed by cash fears, insiders claim…See More

NFL2 weeks ago

Megachurch founder and Trump ally to surrender on child sexual abuse charges

NFL3 weeks ago

BREAKING: Baby Number Three on the Horizon! Serena Williaacms and Husband Alexis Ohanian Announce Their Exciting Pregnancy with a Stunning Photo Revealing Serena’s Bump, as Alexis Shares, ‘We’re over the moon to grow our team!’

NFL3 weeks ago

What happened to 26 year old Karate Kid Jaden Smith? How sad! It was with a heavy heart that we announced when he was confirmed to join…See details

NEWS4 weeks ago

30 Minutes Ago: “Trump Takes a Tumble: U.S. President Donald Trump Falls to the Ground While Exiting The White House for a Speech” – Trump in CRITICAL CONDITION

CELEBRITY4 weeks ago

SHE ATE ME: ”Liv Morgan ordered Triple H to permanently ban a WWE female star after a vulgar act during a live broadcast left all viewers blushing, ‘She put my face in that place”.The act…See more

CELEBRITY4 weeks ago

BREAKING : Lia Thomas Banned from Competing in the 2025 Olympics, Officials Say She Must “Swim with Men”…See More

Copyright © 2024 USmagazine24