Connect with us

CELEBRITY

News now: See why Joe Alwyn said sorry to Travis Kelce.

Published

on

News now: Why Joe Alwyn said sorry to Travis Kelce.

 

Joe Alwyn is opening up about breaking up with Taylor Swift — kind of.
“I would hope that anyone and everyone can empathize and understand the difficulties that come with the end of a long, loving, fully committed relationship of over six and a half years,” Alwyn said in an interview published Sunday.
“That is a hard thing to navigate. What is unusual and abnormal in this situation is that, one week later, it’s suddenly in the public domain and the outside world is able to weigh in.”
He was speaking with the London Sunday Times Style Magazine about his new movie, “Kinds of Kindness,” in which he plays a single father opposite Emma Stone, but naturally, the conversation turned to Swift.

 

News now: Why Joe Alwyn said sorry to Travis Kelce.

The pair dated for more than six years before a high-profile breakup in April 2023, and since then both have kept quiet about the details (assuming nobody counts Swift’s cryptic lyrics from “The Tortured Poet’s Department”).
Alwyn and Swift had a very private relationship, which was something the two of them mutually decided on, he said.
When they started dating in 2016, she had come off years of relationships with big names in the entertainment industry, including Jake Gyllenhaal, Tom Hiddleston, Calvin Harris, Joe Jonas, John Mayer and Harry Styles. In her 2020 documentary, “Miss Americana,” the pop musician said she was attracted to the less-famous Alwyn because of his “wonderful, normal, balanced kind of life.”
The actor saw no reason to change the status quo after their split, preferring to keep any potentially messy details quiet.

NFL21 hours ago

News update:Court gives Drake access to Kendrick’s contracts.. read more

NEWS22 hours ago

Breakingnews:Prince Harry’s African charity under investigation in UK..more news.

NFL23 hours ago

Breaking news:Taylor Swift Fans Benefit After Major Announcement..read more

NEWS2 days ago

Headlines:Prince Harry’s net worth in 2025: How much has he made since his Royal exit…mores news

ROYAL FAMILY2 days ago

Breaking:Charity boss accused of ‘playing the race card’ in Prince Harry row….read more

NFL2 days ago

Exclusive News:Taylor Swift Loses to Kim Kardashian on Forbes Billionaires List.see more.

NFL2 days ago

EXCLUSIVE: ALISON BOSHOFF ‘Grief-stricken’ Prince Harry feels ‘like he’s had one of his fingers cut off’ amid charity chaos, as his friends reveal ‘he’s in total shock’.see more

NFL2 days ago

Breaking News: 0:09 / 0:09 New Mock Draft Has Dolphins Upgrading Defensive LineNew Mock Draft Has Dolphins Upgrading Defensive Line Chiefs’ Travis Kelce And Taylor Swift Focus On Major Relationship Realization….see more

NFL2 days ago

Breaking new : Harry charity engulfed by cash fears, insiders claim…See More

NFL3 weeks ago

Megachurch founder and Trump ally to surrender on child sexual abuse charges

NFL3 weeks ago

BREAKING: Baby Number Three on the Horizon! Serena Williaacms and Husband Alexis Ohanian Announce Their Exciting Pregnancy with a Stunning Photo Revealing Serena’s Bump, as Alexis Shares, ‘We’re over the moon to grow our team!’

NFL4 weeks ago

What happened to 26 year old Karate Kid Jaden Smith? How sad! It was with a heavy heart that we announced when he was confirmed to join…See details

Copyright © 2024 USmagazine24