Connect with us

NEWS

Standing strong in allegiance to King Charles III: The Royal family made an announcement about the 75-year-old British monarch’s health status, King Charles Diagnosed With… Read more

Published

on

King Charles III has been diagnosed with a form of cancer, Buckingham Palace announced on Monday.

In a statement, the Palace said the 75-year-old monarch “remains wholly positive about his treatment and looks forward to returning to full public duty soon.”

Last month, it was announced that the King was hospitalized to have surgery for an enlarged prostate.

Officials have not said what type of cancer the King has — or at what stage — only that it is not prostate cancer and that it was discovered during his recent treatment. The King will begin receiving regular treatments.

According to a source, Charles personally informed his children and siblings of his condition.

Here is the full statement from the Palace: “During The King’s recent hospital procedure for benign prostate enlargement, a separate issue of concern was noted. Subsequent diagnostic tests have identified a form of cancer. His Majesty has today commenced a schedule of regular treatments, during which time he has been advised by doctors to postpone public-facing duties. Throughout this period, His Majesty will continue to undertake State business and official paperwork as usual. The King is grateful to his medical team for their swift intervention, which was made possible thanks to his recent hospital procedure. He remains wholly positive about his treatment and looks forward to returning to full public duty as soon as possible. His Majesty has chosen to share his diagnosis to prevent speculation and in the hope it may assist public understanding for all those around the world who are affected by cancer.”

Charles ascended to the throne last year following the passing of his mother, Queen Elizabeth II, Britain’s longest-reigning monarch who died at the age of 96.

The news follows Kate Middleton, 42, also being hospitalized. On Jan. 17, the royal family revealed the Princess of Wales had undergone abdominal surgery. Middleton left the hospital after two weeks, and then returned home to Windsor to continue her recovery.

“The Princess of Wales appreciates the interest this statement will generate,” the Palace said at the time. “She hopes that the public will understand her desire to maintain as much normality for her children as possible; and her wish that her personal medical information remains private. Kensington Palace will, therefore, only provide updates on Her Royal Highness’ progress when there is significant new information to share.”

NFL15 hours ago

News update:Court gives Drake access to Kendrick’s contracts.. read more

NEWS16 hours ago

Breakingnews:Prince Harry’s African charity under investigation in UK..more news.

NFL17 hours ago

Breaking news:Taylor Swift Fans Benefit After Major Announcement..read more

NEWS2 days ago

Headlines:Prince Harry’s net worth in 2025: How much has he made since his Royal exit…mores news

ROYAL FAMILY2 days ago

Breaking:Charity boss accused of ‘playing the race card’ in Prince Harry row….read more

NFL2 days ago

Exclusive News:Taylor Swift Loses to Kim Kardashian on Forbes Billionaires List.see more.

NFL2 days ago

EXCLUSIVE: ALISON BOSHOFF ‘Grief-stricken’ Prince Harry feels ‘like he’s had one of his fingers cut off’ amid charity chaos, as his friends reveal ‘he’s in total shock’.see more

NFL2 days ago

Breaking News: 0:09 / 0:09 New Mock Draft Has Dolphins Upgrading Defensive LineNew Mock Draft Has Dolphins Upgrading Defensive Line Chiefs’ Travis Kelce And Taylor Swift Focus On Major Relationship Realization….see more

NFL2 days ago

Breaking new : Harry charity engulfed by cash fears, insiders claim…See More

NFL2 weeks ago

Megachurch founder and Trump ally to surrender on child sexual abuse charges

NFL3 weeks ago

BREAKING: Baby Number Three on the Horizon! Serena Williaacms and Husband Alexis Ohanian Announce Their Exciting Pregnancy with a Stunning Photo Revealing Serena’s Bump, as Alexis Shares, ‘We’re over the moon to grow our team!’

NFL4 weeks ago

What happened to 26 year old Karate Kid Jaden Smith? How sad! It was with a heavy heart that we announced when he was confirmed to join…See details

Copyright © 2024 USmagazine24